Step 1: Prepare for voice changing processFirst of all, you need AV Voice Changer Software Diamond installed on your computer. Download here!
Next, select a celebrity or movie character voice that you like. And, make sure you have a quality microphone working on your computer.
You can download Voice Changer Diamond and try demo before buy a full version. Buy here for fraction of price with 30% discount
(This is official promotion from Audio4fun, the publisher of Voice Changer Diamond)
Step 2: Change voice Timbre and Pitch levelTurn on Voice Morpher panel by switching ON/OFF button (1), or clicking on Voice Morpher button (2) on the left main panel.
Now move the cursor on Voice Morpher graph (3) to change Pitch and Timbre levels, and speak through the microphone to hear your changed voice.
Tips: Here are some of my personal suggestions for you:
- Morgan Freeman's voice - Pitch 72%, Timbre 109%
- Justin Bieber's voice - Pitch 69%, Timbre 68%
- Pirate's voice - Pitch 58%, Timbre 184%
- Darth Vader's voice (Star Wars) - Pitch 50%, Timbre 158%
- Boris The Animal (Men in Black III) - Pitch 59%, Timbre 115%
- Drow Ranger (WarCraft III) - Pitch 145%, Timbre 76%
- Yoda's voice (Star Wars) - Pitch 84%, Timbre 76%
Step 3: Improve the quality of your output voiceAV Voice Changer Software offers various options to enhance your output voice.
Adjust Equalizer settings at the right-bottom of the main panel.
On menu bar, click Preferences (4) -> Vowel Enhancer (5).
Turn ON (6) Vowel Enhancer module and make your adjustments on provided slides > OK.
BACKGROUND EFFECTSChoose tab Background Effects (7) -> Turn ON (8) the module -> Choose your favorite effects.
Due to the unique characteristics of a single person's voice, I recommend that you should try out Voice Morpher graph many times to get the desired voice.
Readmore tutorial about Voice Changer Diamond
- Male to female voice changer
- Morgan Freeman Voice Changer
- Darth Vader voice changer real-time
- Optimus Prime Voice changer
- Make Children Believe That Santa Claus Exists With Surprising Calls